วันอังคารที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

www.bestbuy.com.bwtz.biz



It is often quite hard to find good presents for your friends and family. There are so many things to consider, the most important thing is to find something that the person will really like. Most of the time, you end up buying something that YOU like as you have no idea what the other person would like to have. If you think about it, there are very few people you know who have exactly the same taste as you do.
The other day I was out shopping for a birthday gift for a colleague's son. I love to shop around and was very sure that I would find something that would be useful for the kid. After all there are so many things that kids like: toys, games, books and electronics. The shops are full of stuff and all it takes is to think up of something, anything: kids will always like anything you give them. Well, not always.
First of all deciding what to buy was a major task. There were so many things in stores and I could not make up my mind. There were hundreds of things available that I thought the child would like: the moment I zeroed in on one toy, it was either too expensive or I had doubts if it was the right thing to buy for a kid his age. After visiting every store in my area I got fed up and I went along with what the sales girl suggested and bought a video game that she suggested was very 'popular' with kids.
Certain that the shop assistant couldn't be wrong I got it gift wrapped and delivered it when I went to the party. It was only three days after the event that I got a phone call and was quite alarmed. The parents of the child wanted to know where I bought the video game as they wanted to return it. Sensing that there was some thing wrong I inquired what the problem was. To my embarrassment, they described an incredibly violent scene found in the first 5 minutes of playing the game. Both my colleague and her husband were dead against letting their child waste time playing video games as he was already lagging behind in studies. If this was not enough, three other people had given the kid the same so called 'popular' video game.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น