วันจันทร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

www.bestbuy.com.gpgc.biz



Here is a common question, appearing in many formats. One version runs as follows: I see Amazon gift cards on eBay right now that are selling for more than the value of the card. Why is this? l don't get it. If I go to the Amazon web site, I pay the card's face value to buy a gift card. If I go to Wal-Mart, I pay ten dollars for a ten dollar card, so I don't understand why people will pay a premium on eBay, and buy the same card for over its value?
This has me stumped. I know of people donating their gift cards for disadvantaged kids, and I know of people buying their gift cards on the cheap from the second-hand market. (The websites Plastic Jungle, ABC Gift Cards and CardCash, among others, spring to mind.) But for people to pay out more than the value of the gift card? Hey, we can really make it big! We can sell our $20 gift cards for $25, then buy a $25 one and sell for $30 and before you know it, we will be looking into some nice beachfront property. Something tells me this ain't for real...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น