วันพุธที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

www.target.com.tsct.biz



Over the past 10 years or so gift cards have become very popular as gifts. But I have been using them to get the things I want for next to nothing. And no, I don't go out and buy myself a bunch of gift cards either. What I have been doing is going to sites that offer free gift card, iPads, computers and so much more just for filling out some basic information or taking a quick survey. Wait! Before you quickly miss judge this, listen to what I have to say. Many of these site are more than happy to give you free gift cards worth any where from $100 all the way up to $5,000. I'm talking about brand name companies like Dell, Apple, Nike, Uggs, Victoria Secrets, Amazon, Domino's, Visa, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Game Stop, Supermarkets and so many more. The reason they are willing to do so is because it's a very cost effective way of advertising for them. And if it's a new product, it's a cost effective way to test products and get feed back.
I recently got a LG Washer and Dryer set upon completion of email submit and simple program requirements. Mostly free trial offers which I can cancel within 30 days if I don't like the offer. And to be honest, most of these offers are really good offers. Some of the smaller gifts like a $250 Arch card for McDonalds only required my email and some other minor requirements. A lot of these gift cards only require an email which you must confirm is a real email address or a simple zip code. Can you say wow! Now can you see why I get excited when I need to go shopping. I simply go to the website, where they have all kinds of free gifts cards, meet the simple requirements and go shopping.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น