วันอังคารที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent: 4-Person 3-Season

Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
 
I've used this tent for 2 seasons and it has been fantastic. I set up the tent on my own without any problems. The sturdy 3 pole design does a great job of keeping the tent from collapsing in strong wind gusts as long as it's staked down properly. We easily get 4 people in the tent with room for gear. I primarily use this tent for car camping with the family. If you're looking for a backpacking tent, look elsewhere because this would take up most of the room in your pack. If you divide the tent amongst many backpackers you should have no problems. The poles are aluminum and light. The fly can stay on with the sides rolled up for ventilation. The doors are large but can be difficult to zip open and close, this really didn't bother me though. My only complaint is that the bottom of the door to the ground is about 8 inches and can be somewhat of a tripping hazard. I bought this tent because it had a squarish mostly usable floor and a relatively high dome because I'm tall and appreciate a little extra head room. Buy one and you won't be disappointed. The 4 person REI tent is junk by the way if you're considering it. The big agnes has a full fly while the REI fly was not unless they changed their design on it. A full fly will keep the wind gusts from creating a tornado in your tent and keep you dry when it rains.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น