วันอังคารที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kelty Trail Ridge 4 Person Tent

Kelty Trail Ridge 4 Person Tent
 
Purchased this tent from Amazon for an excellent price. Just put it on my wishlist, and watched the price drop as I waited my camping plans to firm up. This is my first camping experience since Boy Scout camping, and going out west with my parents when I was a child. Man, how things have changed. This tent is extremely easy to set up and extremely light. I set it up in my family room first time in about 8 minutes. We took it to southern Missouri, and stayed in it for 5 nights. It was just my wife and I, so we used 2 camp cots. Lots of room, with extra space for moving around, dressing, etc......The tent is extremely dry, and withstood a level 5 TRW (thunderstorm), with no trouble at all. Not one leak, or even any dampness inside of tent, good ventilation even with rain fly on.
We used a carpet remnant as a floor protector, and it made it nice and cozy. Construction of this tent is superb. I will have this tent for a long time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น