วันพุธที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook

Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook



I own all of the Hungry Girl cookbooks, and I was actually happy to see that this "Bible" has come out, I decided to purchase this book in Kindle format since it is filled with a lot of old favorites from the other books, (and some great new things that I can't wait to try ), making it much easier to take along to the grocery store. I am however a little disappointed on the way the index is set up, It would be nice to have links that would take me to all the recipes that I am looking for, for instance, I want to find recipes for Salmon, well if I look up salmon in the index, well yeah the word is there, but it is not linked to any of the salmon recipes, so I would still have to look in the table of contents to find any recipe with the word salmon in it, this takes up way to much time. I love the Picture section, if there is something that looks good, then just click on the picture and it takes you to the recipe, just wish there were pictures to all the recipes, but yeah that is asking to much, can you imagine 650 pictures! LOL, the book would be HUGE. Anyway I gave this book all 5 stars because it is Hungry Girl and she has Awesome Recipes! But I give the Kindle Format only 4 stars because of the index problem. If you don't have any of Hungry girl books yet, then this would be a GREAT one to start with, but if you already have some of her books, then this would be a Great one to have on the Kindle, no point in repeating it on hard copy. It has everything you need, the best of the best!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น