วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Israeli Civilian Gas Mask with NBC NATO Filter and Drinking Hydration Tube

Israeli Civilian Gas Mask with NBC NATO Filter and Drinking Hydration Tube
Israeli Civilian Gas Mask with NBC NATO Filter and Drinking Hydration Tube
I was planning on spraying my house with some pretty toxic pesticides, so I needed a respirator. In the course of my searching, I found that this NBC protection gas mask is cheaper than any commercially sold respirator. I was a little worried that the mask might be defective given its exceedingly reasonable price, but I decided to put my life on the line for 10 bucks and went with the cheaper, cooler looking alternative.

The filter was shipped in a separate bag with an unbroken seal, which I figured bode well for my chances of survival. So I installed the filter, donned the gas mask, and began spraying chemicals. It's not the most comfortable device, but it did fit snugly over my face. The straps are adjustable so I assume it would work for any reasonably shaped human. The spraying took me almost 2 hours, during which the inside of the mask became rather hot and my face started sweating - but lo! I completed the job with not so much as lightheadedness, not to mention death.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น