วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

MSA Safety Works 817691 Over Economical Safety Glasses

MSA Safety Works 817691 Over Economical Safety Glasses
MSA Safety Works 817691 Over Economical Safety Glasses, Clear
Let's face it, you're wearing two pairs of glasses at the same time. There's very little hope of this being a super comfortable situation. However this particular product comes quite close to being unnoticeable, which I think is the goal. It fits nicely over my glasses, and seems very sturdy and protective. My face does get hot and sweaty while using them, but it has been a hot, sweaty summer, so I can let that slide. Considering that I'm looking through two layers of lenses, my vision is nice and clear, very much unimpaired. Combining these pros with the low price makes these glasses a very good buy in my book.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น