วันจันทร์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Wenzel Sprout 6 X 5-Feet Two-Person Children's Dome Tent

Wenzel Sprout 6 X 5-Feet Two-Person Children's Dome Tent

 

This tent was perfect! I purchased this for camping. We like to keep our food away from the squirrels and the what ever wild animal that might come along for a midnight snack. Ii don't know about you but I don' want any critters on my food. The tent is the perfect size for my needs. It has a back zippered window with ties inside the back wall. The door zips in a letter "D" SHAPE which is awesome. It was super easy to assemble and put away. It came with a storage bag and a smaller storage bag for the stakes. One more thing it comes with a small cover for the top of the roof incase it rains, I did get some rain over the labor day weekend while camping and nothing got wet which was a good way to test my tent.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น