วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Wenzel Ridgeline 7 X 7-Feet Three-Person Dome Tent

Wenzel Ridgeline 7 X 7-Feet Three-Person Dome Tent
 

My family does a lot of camping in a trailer and the kids like to sleep in tents. We've been through a lot of tents over the years, and have chosen progressively smaller tents each time. This tent has everything that's important to me: a strong tub floor, two-pole assembly that the kids can do themselves, low profile so it won't blow over as easily, good zippers, and fits a queen size air mattress that two people can share. I was surprised and pleased by the fly's two mini-poles that fit horizontally over both windows to form little awnings. This tent is not just for the kids, though - I plan on using it myself. I'm happy to have found a good, simple tent that has everything I need.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น