วันจันทร์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Wenzel Alpine 8.5 X 8-Feet Dome Tent

Wenzel Alpine 8.5 X 8-Feet Dome Tent



So I took my tent out for a bachelor party weekend for my future brother in law back in March 2010 for a long weekend. Thankfully, I had the foresight to do a trial run to work out how to put the tent together because this was my first 5 sided tent. Setup was a breeze!!! Only problem I had was putting the rain cover on because I put it on facing the wrong way. It did better than expected because I set up my tent on wet ground and never felt wet the whole time. No moisture got in which is awesome when it got down to the 30s and I stayed dry. I have had a Wenzel sleeping bag for at least 15 years which is why I went with them for this tent. I will definitely use them again!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น