วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Coleman Fiberglass Tent Pole Replacement Kit

Coleman Fiberglass Tent Pole Replacement Kit
 

I measured my poles and this kit appeared to provide an exact replacement for one of my poles. unfortunately their pole measurements do not include the metal tips and mine did. So measure to the little bump in your metal tip to get the correct length.
I didn't have glue to hold the new metal tip on, so I squeezed it down slightly with pliers to make a tight fit - don't oversquish it! And I used another reviewers tip to cut the fiberglass pole by putting it in a drill and rotating it against the hacksaw - worked GREAT!
It is nice to have a new shockcord, I found the tool to thread it through very sturdy and helpful, I will take advantage of it by getting new shockcord for the other poles, since mine have extra length on them which makes it tough to thread the poles together. I thought their instructions for cutting the shockcord to length made it too short and tight, which probably help is putting the poles together but will make the shockcord fail faster. I made mine quite a bit longer - still stretched but not so much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น