วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Howard Leight R-03318 Leightning L3 Shooter's Premium Earmuff

Howard Leight R-03318 Leightning L3 Shooter's Premium Earmuff
Howard Leight R-03318 Leightning L3 Shooter's Premium Earmuff
I purchased these earmuffs for ear protection while shooting my AR-15. They are ranked high for decibel protection, and got great reviews.
My experience of these earmuffs is mixed. They look great. They are super comfortable (though I have not worn them for extended periods of time). The sound dampening is incredible. They keep loud noises at a safe and tolerable level and simultaneously allow you to hear conversation, etc.
The problem I experienced was that they are too big to use functionally with a rifle! The head phones interfere with rifle placement when holding the rifle in a standard fashion, using a red dot scope for sights. Try as I might, including some funky positions, I could not avoid interference of the headphones with the stock of my gun. As a result, the headphones were pushed askew, my ear was uncomfortable, and the hearing protection in my right ear was negated some what.
Unfortunately, it's an instant deal breaker.
If I were going to use these for a handgun, I'd be giving them 5 stars. But since I am using them for a rifle, I cannot recommend them. If you don't anticipate on using a long gun, these are probably a safe bet. Again, they sound great and feel great. But if you plan on using a long gun, I'd recommend something with a smaller profile, or even ear-bud style protection.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น